Lobsterfest Weekend Getaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Lobster fest Weekend Getaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Must possess a valid government-issued ID. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) person who are employees or agents of Crown Imports LLC, WQAM-AM/WPOW-FM/WKIS-FM Beasley FM Acquisition Corp.; their parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries; or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in California and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
WQAM-AM/WPOW-FM/WKIS-FM listeners are eligible to win a WQAM/WPOW/WKIS contest only once every sixty (60) days and prize valued at $750 or more, only once every six months.
2. Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, One South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Administrator: WQAM-AM/WPOW-FM/WKIS-FM Beasley FM Acquisition Corp., 194 NW 187th Street, Miami, FL 33169.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two methods of entry: (a) During the Promotion Period, use your mobile phone to text “Corona” to 56121 and follow the instructions to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider and may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
(b) During the Promotion Period, visit one of the 10 WQAM/WPOW/WKIS FM radio appearances and fill out the entry card in its entirety and place it in the designated entry box. No mass or mechanically reproduced entries permitted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around August 1, 2014. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: A 3-day/2-night trip for Winner and one (1) guest the nights of August 8th and 9th, 2014, at a hotel in Key West Florida, to be determined by Administrator in its sole discretion, and a $50 gift card. (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $750); Grand Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, transportation to and from and in Key West, upgraded room accommodations, incidentals, surcharges, fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, taxes, souvenirs and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Guest must be 21 years of age or older at time of travel. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen documents. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $1500.00
7. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Crown Imports LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in these sweepstakes, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, Illinois, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than July 31, 2014. For the Winner List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WQAM-AM/WPOW-FM/WKIS-FM Beasley FM Acquisition Corp., “Lobsterfest Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes,” 194 NW 187th Street, Miami, FL 33169
Imported by Crown Imports LLC, Chicago, Illinois 60603