Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of Beasley’s radio stations handle their own employment opportunities at the local level. If you are interested in a career with our Company, we urge you to contact a station or market that interests you directly.
|DIGITAL MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE|
Your expertise in digital marketing and your sales experience will contribute to the growth of the radio broadcasting industry by focusing on a variety of digital solutions.
- Responsible for developing and supporting the company’s digital sales strategy across all platforms.
- Exceeding company’s budget expectations with new business development.
- Actively prospect via outbound sales calls.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 new business calls weekly.
- Provide revenue reporting, call reports, and business strategy in weekly, monthly, and annual reporting.
- Conduct extensive market research on online advertising and identify relevant market trends.
A proven track record of digital sales success and will be able to act as a digital expert and liaison with other departments. Work closely with the Digital Manager to build new streams of revenue locally.
- Minimum of 5 -7+ years of experience in Digital Advertising Sales.
- A book of business that you will tap to shorten your ramp up time and increase your chance for success in this new role
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Advertising standards, practices and technologies.
- Well established contacts with both local accounts and Advertising Agencies.
- Solid Advertising or Marketing acumen.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining client and agency relationships, media planning and buying negotiations.
- Entrepreneurial ability to approach the challenges and opportunities of working in a dynamic industry.
- Expert in digital marketing elements: PPC, Mobile, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
- Stay abreast of additions and changes within this ever changing digital world.
CLOSING DATE – Until filled
Please send resume including references to:
|Full time On-Air Personality|
WPOW-FM is currently looking for an individual who will assume responsibility as an on air personality.
- Prior on-air experience is a must.
- Must be savvy and active on social media.
- Flexible schedule.
- Experience with editing audio and various digital media systems such as Audio Vault, AV, Prophet or Computer Concepts is a plus.
- Must have ability to produce spots and ability to produce promos is a plus.
- Available weekends.
Individuals interested in this position should fill out an application or send a tape and resume to:
Please send resume, tape and references to:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Beasley Broadcasting seeks a financially motivated and high performing Account Executive. If you have ever considered Media Sales, this is an opportunity to work within a dynamic team and grow your career. We offer an environment that invests in training, embraces new technology and rewards creative selling. This is a financially rewarding and exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
Minimum Requirement: Prior sales experience
Education Requirement: College degree preferred
- Strategically targeting clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaigns
- Successful history of media or other outside sales performance
- Computer literacy
- Professional presentation abilities
CLOSING DATE – Until filled
Individuals interested in this position should send resume to:
Power 96 FM
194 NW 187 St
Miami, Fl 33169
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE